Re: [exim] How to get the local MX? (And domain?)

Author: Toralf Lund
Subject: Re: [exim] How to get the local MX? (And domain?)
David Brodbeck wrote:

> [...]

I think you missed my point, or part of the discussion. Actually, I
think the other people that responded understood what I was trying to do
because they read another one of my threads.

In any case, I'm not looking for a smart host for one particular ISP, or
a way to setup the routing info via direct exim config. I'm trying to
find out if there is a way to *automatically* find an host that may be
used to relay - preferably one that might work even if the host is moved
to a different network.

- Toralf