Re: [exim] Spammers abusing Delivered-To to send spam by bou…

Author: Paul Dekkers
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spammers abusing Delivered-To to send spam by bounces
Philip Hazel wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Paul Dekkers wrote:
>

>>I'm afraid though that in the acl_smtp_data-acl's there is no variable or list
>>that contains all recipients, so I couldn't check on that.
>>

>$recipients
>
>(But you need to be using a recent release.)

Ah, good. (I found it in the spec.txt now, although I couldn't find it
in the index at first.)
So that would be...

  deny    message       = Forwarding loop detected
          hosts         = !+relay_from_hosts
          condition     = ${if match_address{$h_Delivered-To:}{<,
$recipients}}

I will put that in assuming that this is a sensible thing to do :-)

Thank you,
Paul