Re: 4.51?, WAS: Re: [exim] Re: Bug in Exim - duplicating mes…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Jethro R Binks
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: 4.51?, WAS: Re: [exim] Re: Bug in Exim - duplicating messages
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Jethro R Binks wrote:

> There have been a few little bug fixes trickling through, including the
> stuff relating to the exiscan merge, since the release of 4.50.

There are currently 7 items listed in the ChangeLog, and "trickling" is
right from my side, because I'm doing a lot of other stuff at the
moment.

> Is there likely to be a 4.51 bugfix release incorporating these things in
> the near future, or is it likely to be more medium-term?

I am not planning a release yet, because I am nowhere near the end of my
current list of things to investigate. At my current rate it won't be
until May, I suspect (I'm away for half of April).