4.51?, WAS: Re: [exim] Re: Bug in Exim - duplicating message…

Autor: Jethro R Binks
A: exim-users
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] Re: Bug in Exim - duplicating messages
Assumpte: 4.51?, WAS: Re: [exim] Re: Bug in Exim - duplicating messages
On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Philip Hazel wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Russell Stuart wrote:
>
> > Well, it did fix the original problem, but it also introduced a new
> > one. Hopefully the patch below does the job properly. No doubt
> > others will review this code - if you find a problem let me know as
> > I have deployed it!
>
> I have now got round to reviewing it, and checking out the
> circumstances. It turns out that it is in fact a bug in a fix for a
> previous problem (ChangeLog 4.11/85). It also turns out that there is a
> neater patch than the one you posted (it doesn't produce any debugging
> output, however). I'll copy it below (for 4.50).
>
> Thanks for the diagnosis. It made my job a lot easier.

There have been a few little bug fixes trickling through, including the
stuff relating to the exiscan merge, since the release of 4.50.

Is there likely to be a 4.51 bugfix release incorporating these things in
the near future, or is it likely to be more medium-term?

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks
Computing Officer, IT Services
University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK