[exim] Exim 4 - quarantine zip files in a special account

Autor: David W Smith
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim 4 - quarantine zip files in a special account
Hi,

I am trying to hopefully find way to quarantine zip files in a special
account and I was wondering if anyone had a recipe or any tips on how
this might be achieved.

The set up is Exim 4.44 (with exiscan-acl-4.44-28) installed on a Debian
3 Woody server.

An example of the sort of syntax I've being experimenting with can be
found below.

acl_check_mime:

   # redirection of zip files to a special account
   warn message = X-Redirect-Zip-To: [relevant email address]
        condition = ${if match \
                        {${lc:$mime_filename}} \
                        {\N( \.zip)$\N} \
                      {1}{0}}

And for a possible router:

zip_redirect:
      driver = redirect
      condition = ${if def:h_X-Redirect-Zip-To: {1}{0}}
      headers_add = X-Original-Recipient: $local_part@$domain
      data = $h_X-Redirect-Zip-To:
      headers_remove = X-Redirect-Zip-To
      redirect_router = zip_redirect

So any help/pointers/ideas would be much appreciative.

David Smith

Sys Admin

University of Oxford