Re: [exim] Zen Cart/ OsCommerce

Autor: Michael Johnson
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Zen Cart/ OsCommerce
On Mar 12, 2005, at 9:15 AM, joe wrote:

> Anyone have any ideas how to configure the two open source ecomerce
> solutions to work with exim instead of sendmail?

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can simply:

mv /path/to/sendmail /path/to/sendmail.orig
ln -s /path/to/exim /path/to/sendmail

I probably have the ln part backwards. I always do it the wrong way
first, then figure switch it.

If I've misunderstood the question, my apologies. Basically, you can
send the command to sendmail, and exim will interpret it.

-Michael

Q: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation

A: Why is top posting frowned upon?