Re: [exim] Question about conditions in routers - Exim 3.35

Author: Matthias Pitzl
To: Marc Sherman
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Question about conditions in routers - Exim 3.35
> Marc Sherman wrote:
> What's wrong appears to be that you're running an old, unsupported
> version of exim. Please upgrade to Exim 4. If you're running Debian,
> which most Exim 3 users seem to be doing these days, please install the
> exim4 packages, available in the main distro for sid and sarge, and on
> backports.org for woody.
>
> - Marc

Hello Marc,

It's true, i'm running Exim on Debian Woody at moment and i know it's an old
version of exim. But beyond this, according to the documentation, this
expression should work, shouldn't it?
At moment it doesn't and i don't have any clue why it isn't working...
If this is a bug of the old exim 3, i should truly upgrade to version 4.x,
but as long as i just have some error in the expression, i don't want to
upgrade to a newer version.
In the future we will perhaps upgrade Debian to Sarge.

Greetings,
Matthias