Re: [exim] Question about conditions in routers - Exim 3.35

Author: Marc Sherman
To: Matthias Pitzl
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Question about conditions in routers - Exim 3.35
Matthias Pitzl wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to implement some filtering of messages into certain
> routers according to a certain header field is set or not. As far i
> have tried following: condition = {if def:header_X-crypt: {0}{1}} The
> header field is set by some script i'm piping the mails through. As
> long as this condition doesn't match, the mails are sent in an
> endless loop as every mail gets sent to the script again, which sets
> the header and returns the mail to exim. Perhaps anyone of you could
> tell me what's wrong here :)

What's wrong appears to be that you're running an old, unsupported
version of exim. Please upgrade to Exim 4. If you're running Debian,
which most Exim 3 users seem to be doing these days, please install the
exim4 packages, available in the main distro for sid and sarge, and on
backports.org for woody.

- Marc