Re: [exim] Port Tests to Verify the Sending Hosts

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim, Matt Fretwell
Subject: Re: [exim] Port Tests to Verify the Sending Hosts
Hold on a minute Marc.

You've quoted my contributions, and attributed them to Matt. That's quite
inappropriate. You've also quoted them out of context, and placed them in a
new context where it looks like you maybe thing I'm insulting you. Perhaps
you think I am, but I was intending to defend your point of view.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team