RE: [exim] Testing what ports are open on the sending host.

Autor: Eli
A: 'Marc Perkel'
CC: 'Exim-users'
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Testing what ports are open on the sending host.
Marc wrote:
> That's why my filter is so damn accurate.

Some of us have been trying to point out to you that your filter will be
nothing of the sort. I'd really like to see how you figure it will be
accurate at all. Try it - tell us of your findings. I wager a virtual $1
that it hinders you more than it helps (based on the assumption that you
take in email from a wide variety of sources from the Internet).

Eli.