Re: [exim] Defer as a spam filter

Author: Marc Perkel
To: Ron McKeating
CC: Exim-Users \(E-mail\)
Subject: Re: [exim] Defer as a spam filter
That's greylisting and I've decided against it because it penalizes the
god senders. However - I did a vaiation of that I call penalty boxing
where after a spam or something suspicious I might return a defer to
subsequent emails for a 5 minute period to discourage further spamming.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com