[exim] domainlists & ldap

Author: Mark Lowes
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] domainlists & ldap
Hi,

I'm currently trying to move much of the management of our mail system
into ldap, however I think I've hit a problem or limitation with my
domainlist lookup.

--8<--
domainlist relay_to_domains  = \
        ${tr {${lookup ldapm{ ldap:///o=ISP,c=uk?dc?one?\
             (secdmserver=${quote_ldap:${primary_hostname}}) }}}\
        {\n}{:}} : ETC/relay_domains
--8<--

Now the above was working perfectly right until I added a stack more
domains onto the system and it doesn't appear to be returning the full
list. So a simple question is there a limitation in the size of the
ldap response accepted by exim or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

    Mark

--
Mark Lowes <hamster@???>