RE: [exim] Routing two copies of the incoming mail message

Author: Gray, Richard
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Routing two copies of the incoming mail message
> I have to test some Anti Spam solution, so I have to made test case.
The idea is to made two copies of
> the each incoming mail sent to specific addresses, one original,

untached delivered according to current
> rules and routing, and the other copy of the same message sent to the

another relay host.

You might try looking the 'unseen' option. I've used this in the past to
make copies of messages as they
Pass through exim. IIRC the example in the docs mentions copying the
boss's email to his PA, which is
Conceptually the same as what you are asking I think.

This email from dns has been validated by dnsMSS Managed Email Security and is free from all known viruses.

For further information contact email-integrity@???