Re: [exim] data acl expansion question

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] data acl expansion question
grover mitchell wrote:

..[snip]...

> Doh! I found that right after I sent the email.
>
> I seem to be having trouble expanding both message header and message
> body.
> condition = ${if match{${run{/usr/local/ispam '$message_headers \
> $message_body'}}}{/SPAM/}{yes}{no}}
>
> It seems that only the first expansion variable gets passed. Is there
> another variable that contains the whole message?

There is not any variable that will pass the entire message to anything,
even the $message_body var does not contain the entire message (unless
the message is small...)

To get the message you can pass a message ID to the program and
have it put the message together. Look in the archives for last month
you will find some references to this very subject, and some helpfull
things for you to use.

--

--EAL--