Re: [exim] SMTP sync problem

Author: fhuet
Subject: Re: [exim] SMTP sync problem
Thanks for your reply. I found : smtp_sync = false.

But now, I have something else strange. Connections go very slowly. It
takes times to get the banner.

When I make a telnet between my two SMTP servers, connection goes fast
and the banner comes immediatly. but when I make a connections from my
proxy (which is a the same dmz) and my desktop (which is in antoher
lan), those are slow.

Network team tells me that nothing seems wrong. Is there something to do
in exim ?

Franck