Re: [exim] help with spamassassin size limit check

Author: Jerry Bell
To: Brian, exim-users
CC:
Subject: Re: [exim] help with spamassassin size limit check
Sadly, I wasn't going to solve this until after I made a fool of myself in
front of this list.  As it turns out, I had a spam=nobody hiding out in an
acl statement earlier, one that specifically controls the addition of the
spam report to all emails, like this:
warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
      spam = nobody:true

Many thanks for everyone's help on this one. I feel much better now :)

Jerry