Re: [exim] help with spamassassin size limit check

Author: Jerry Bell
To: Brian
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] help with spamassassin size limit check
So, this seems very reasonable. I implemented it as so, but I'm seeing
the very same behavior. Oddly, the accept with message size condition
seems to be completely ignored. I set the logic to pass anything smaller
than 200k, and again there is no change. Have you verified that this
actually works the way you think it does?

Many thanks for your time!

Jerry