Re: [exim] Re: Thoughts on Open Relays

Author: Marc Perkel
To: Bill Hacker
CC: exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: Thoughts on Open Relays

Bill Hacker wrote:

> Netcraft.com shows marc.perkel.com primary server on IP
> 209.237.228.10, in the netblock of United Layer, Inc. - along with
> John C. Dvorak's personal blog and - bit of heartburn here - *twenty
> one* of apache.org's servers.

Yep - I host Dvorak's web sites and filter his spam.

"I finally got my personal spam issues eliminated by Marc Perkel, a
skillful network engineer who runs a hosting service called Computer
Tyme <http://www.ctyme.com>. He uses numerous layers of filtering
mechanisms to isolate spam and virus-laden messages. "

Bill - since you are so good at digging up info on me and posting it -
why don't you see if you can figure out how many other celebrities I
host for?

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com