Re: [exim] 5 Minute Penalty Box

Autor: Chris McKeever
A: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] 5 Minute Penalty Box
I like this idea --

what happens is someone gets in the penalty box at minute 4 - are they
only in for a minute - or are you flushing based on being in for 5
minutes and they are time stamped as to when they got in there - your
explanaiton just sounded like every 5 minutes it was flushed

or do you run the log check - add the reciepients to the penalty box -
wait 5 minutes - clear the penalty box - and then start over?

how do you keep track of the last point you parsed the logs??