Re: [exim] Using Exim 4.50 - New Sender Verify Features - Ex…

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Using Exim 4.50 - New Sender Verify Features - Example
Will this do it?

4. The value of address_data from a sender verification is now available in
$sender_address_data in subsequent conditions in the ACL statement.
Note:
this is just like $address_data. The value does not persist after the
end
of the current ACL statement. If you want to preserve it, you can use
one
of the ACL variables.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???