Re: [exim] More SQL and Database write support

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: Bill Hacker
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] More SQL and Database write support

On Feb 16, 2005, at 2:05 PM, Bill Hacker wrote:

> If SQLite is 'gaining some ground' it is a condemnation of reading
> skills in general, and reference to Codd & Date in particular.
> and "those who do not learn from history..."
>

> 'scratchpad', certainly.

Thats what I use it for -- essentially scratchpad type apps.

I've found it really useful for logging on embedded systems and doing
quick & dirty things -- like running a portable blacklist for a
webserver that is updated and modified frequently.

Its not mission critical, it has no bells and whistles -- but it can be
much easier to use and interface with for small things than a dbm --
and i like that.