Re: [exim] ACL/Router

Author: Jakob Hirsch
To: 'Exim-users'
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL/Router
Paulo Andre wrote:

> exim conf:
> MYSQL_Q_XDOMAINS=SELECT Domain FROM xdomains WHERE Allowed='Y'
> domainlist xdomains = mysql;MYSQL_Q_XDOMAINS

This works? I think not...
Anyway, before using the a complex setup I would first try to keep it
simple.

> deny    domains       = test.darkstar.nom.za
>           message       = restricted domain
>           !sender_domains = +xdomains

Try

        ! sender_domains = mysql;SELECT Domain FROM xdomains WHERE
Allowed='Y' AND Domain='${quote_mysql:$sender_address_domain'

It's a good idea to always make sure that a query returns only one item.

IMO macro with domainlist will not work, but you can use the macro in
the ACL.