Re: [exim] ACL/Router

Author: Paulo Andre
To: Marc Sherman
CC: 'Exim-users'
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL/Router
Marc Sherman wrote:
> Paulo Andre wrote:
>

>> I have run this, but the acl to check all local domains pass the
>> message through, can I add something to the acl that will force it to
>> use no other acls?

Okay I found the problem, and I hope someone can help:

MYSQL:
mysql> select * from xdomains;
| Domain | Allowed |
| test.co.za | Y
| darkstar.nom.za | Y

exim conf:
MYSQL_Q_XDOMAINS=SELECT Domain FROM xdomains WHERE Allowed='Y'
domainlist xdomains = mysql;MYSQL_Q_XDOMAINS

deny    domains       = test.darkstar.nom.za
           message       = restricted domain
           !sender_domains = +xdomains

If I send email from 'yahoo.com' it goes through:
using ACL "acl_check_rcpt"
>>> processing "deny"
>>> check domains = test.darkstar.nom.za
>>> test.darkstar.nom.za in "test.darkstar.nom.za"? yes (matched

"test.darkstar.nom.za")
>>> check !sender_domains = +smsdomains
>>> yahoo.com in "mysql;SELECT Domain FROM xdomains WHERE Allowed='Y'"?

yes (matched "mysql;SELECT Domain FROM xdomains WHERE Allowed='Y'")
>>> yahoo.com in "+xdomains"? yes (matched "+xdomains")
>>> deny: condition test failed

How can this match?
If I replace "!sender_domains = +xdomains" with "!sender_domains =
darkstar.nom.za" in the acl then all works fine.
What am I missing?

Paulo