Re: [exim] acl_verify_message not expanding?

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Stephen Gran
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] acl_verify_message not expanding?
On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Stephen Gran wrote:

> So $acl_verify_message doesn't expand.

The forthcoming 4.50 release (next week, I hope) has this fix:

70. If an address verification called from an ACL failed, and did not produce a
    user-specific message (i.e. there was only a "system" message), nothing was
    put in $acl_verify_message. In this situation, it now puts the system
    message there.

You can try the existing snapshot if you want to see if it fixes your
problem. I'm assuming that it will. If it doesn't, please report it
again.