[exim] route_data + manualroute fails?

Author: Serhan Türkmenler
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] route_data + manualroute fails?
Hello

I am setting up a frontend test server which will have the lowest mx records and pass them to the relevant server behind it with hightr MX's

                         |----------->first server with mx1
spamserver----->
(exim+sa-exim)   |----------->second server with mx1
    mx0

I need to define a router that will let exim know which backend to send mail to.

It has worked with route _list:

internal_relay:                       (WORKING)-->dnslookup router enabled???
 driver = manualroute
 domains = ovidirect2.com
 transport = remote_smtp
 route_list = ovidirect2.com mail.ovidirect2.com

BUT route_data gives me error.

internal_relay:        (NOT WORKING)
  driver = manualroute
  domains = ovidirect2.com
  local_parts = lsearch;/etc/exim/deneme
  route_data = $local_part_data
  transport = remote_smtp
  no_more

/etc/exim/deneme is:
ovidirect2.com: mail.ovidirect2.com

This gives me the "Lowest MX is Me" error. If I disable dnslookup router it still fails

Is there anything else I might have skipped???

Thanx
Serhan Türkmenler