[exim] E-mails being filtered out by hotmail/yahoo

Author: Andrew Osborn
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] E-mails being filtered out by hotmail/yahoo
I just got exim installed and configured. It works perfectly when I
send out e-mails from the command line on my Debian machine.
The problem is when I send e-mail to hotmail and yahoo. Probably
others will have problems but I haven't tested them. I have done gmail
a lot and it works fine.
The all get filtered out to the junk mail folder, and I think yahoo
totataly deletes them right away.

My mailserver is for my webpage, which sends out a lot of e-mail to
free web-based services. Would not be good to instruct everyone to
create a filter.

Is there anything I can do on my end to get it sent to the inbox?
I have it going from my machine to smtp.charter.net (my ISP). I had
problems even getting to the junk mail folder with my own smtp server.
That is why I use my ISPs now.

Thanks for any suggestions,

--
Andy Osborn