[exim] Greylisting

Author: Marc Perkel
Subject: [exim] Greylisting

WJCarpenter wrote:

>I'm curious if you have already tried greylisting and found it to be
>insufficient for the things you describe. While it's true that a
>dictionary attack can give you lots of greylisting records in short
>order (depending on your implementation), that's still a heck of a lot
>cheaper than runs of SA. Greylisting was so effective here that it
>has moved my constant worrying about SAs load to a secondary issue.

I really haven't looked into greylisting yet - but I;ve seen the term.
So - how does it work? I had the idea that it slowed down delivery until
you are trusted or something? So - you really like it do you?

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com