[exim] Help Needed configuring footer for Exim MTA mail-serv…

Author: Server Administrator
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Help Needed configuring footer for Exim MTA mail-server !!!!!
Hello !!!

I'm new in this list, and generally, i dont know how to use lists...
If i have a mistake in the procedure, plz correct me !
Also, sorry for my terrible english, im greek.

If i must change something tell me and i'll do so!

So, the problem has as follows:

i need to put a footer at the end of all outgoing emails sent by one domain,
something like:

...body goes here...

--------
Thank you for using our free email services !!!
Domain.com Get a free email now !!!

as you understand, i run a free email service, that is hosted on a CentOS
3.3 Server,
and it runs CPanel Control Panel Software in the server.

As you may already know, cpanel servers have by default the exim as
mail-server,
and canty be removed, or reinstalled seperately...

you can just change their settings !!!

So,plz propose me a solution for the existing situation !

The mail-server is Exim, and has mta for authorization and email processing.
(in reality, for each domain, a real user exists, that has a real email
box...
all email for domain.com, goes to the system user's mail-box, and then it is
automatically
routed to the correct virtual user mailbox !!!)

Thanx for your time, reading my post is really essential to me.
If someone knows the solution, plz share the wisdom !!!
i have 2 months searching for solution but i couldnt find anything on forums
and tutorials !!!

ps: last but not least !!! dont forget that the hosting server runs other
domains too !!!
so the setting for footer, should be only for this domain (per domain
setting!!!)