[exim] Different relays

Author: Sascha Andres
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Different relays
Hi,

I'm new to exim and have a problem to solve. I took a look
at the documentation, but it's not clear if exim can solve
it neither how to do it.

So this is my problem:

I have an internal Groupwareserver (Exchange) that takes
SMTP messages and can send them via relay. As a relay I want
to use exim. The internal domein is internal.domain.net and
on the relayall mails from me@??? needs to
be rewritten to me@???. Then they need zo be sent to
our providers mail server.

To get mail I need to fetch them (I thought about using
fetchmail) and relay them to the groupware server but
rewriting the other way: me@??? needs to become
me@???.

If I understood the docs correctly routers would be a
starting point, but how about rewriting and routing based on
initial mail adress?

Installed exim is version 4.34.

Thanks for any help,
Sascha