[exim] Exim, MS Exchange, Smartuser

Author: Martin Daemen
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim, MS Exchange, Smartuser
hi list,

my setting : exim ( 4.40, 2 ip´s ) acts as a mailrelay to our ms exchange via manualroute. Because of exchange don´t know about smartuser i thought it would be possible to send all undeliverable mails from the exchange server via smarthost ( further FQDN exim listen to ) back to exim and filter with a conditon like ' condition = "${if eq {$interface}{mail2.example.com} {1}{0}}" ' to send this mail via redirect back to an info account on the exchange server.

Any idea´s how to make the condition ?

kind regards,

Martin

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Berger-EDV Systemberatungs GmbH | Martin Daemen
Dönhoffstr. 25                  | System-Engineer
42655 Solingen                  |
Tel.: 0212/22386 - 0            | Fax: 0212/22386 - 25