[exim] SPF acl condition not recognized

Author: Doug Jolley
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] SPF acl condition not recognized
Hi --

I have compiled Exim a number of times with the
Exiscan patch and support for SPF. It's always
worked just fine for me by just following the
instructions. This time I want to do something a
bit different. I am trying to rebuild the
exim-4.43 RPM so as to include SPF support. The
Exiscan patch is already included. I installed
the libspf2-1.0.4-8.i386.rpm and included the
following in my Exim Makefile:

CFLAGS=-DSPF
EXTRALIBS_EXIM=-lspf2 -lpam

Exim compiled just fine and seems to work just
fine in most regards. However, when I include an
ACL statement with an spf condition Exim fails to
start and complains about the statement
containing an an unknown condition/modifier.
Exim doesn't complain about any demime conditions
so I conclude that the Exiscan patch has been
successfully applied.

I would appreciate any suggestions on what I
might do to troubleshoot this problem. Thanks
for any input.

      ... doug