Re: [exim] Any trouble with check_string when appending to f…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Michael Haardt
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Any trouble with check_string when appending to files?
On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Michael Haardt wrote:

> Is there anybody, aside from MMDF users, who had to change the postmark
> in Exim?

Well, for some pipe applications you have to turn it off. (For others,
you need to leave it on - I seem to recall that /bin/vacation is one of
those.) And of course people turn it off for maildir and other multiple-
file mailbox deliveries. And for mbx delivery. But as far as I know,
MMDF is the only case where a different, non-empty setting has been used.