Re: [exim] Re: Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Co…

Author: David Woodhouse
To: exim-users
CC: Bill Hacker
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compile Exim
On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 15:36 +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:

> o Split/rename sa-exim into its own package
> used localscan_dlopen_exim_4.20_or_better.patch for sa-exim
> integration

Er, doesn't the rawhide package have sa-exim in its own package using
the localscan_dlopen patch?

> o Added tcp_wrappers support (missing BuildRequires)

Does this give you anything which a connect-time ACL wouldn't?

> o Added mysql support

I'm dubious about this one. I don't want Exim requiring mysql
unconditionally -- I'd rather have the lookup methods dynamically
loadable.

--
dwmw2