[exim] Re: Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compil…

Author: Axel Thimm
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-users, Bill Hacker
Subject: [exim] Re: Fedora Core 3 - AMD 64 bit version - Can't Compile Exim
On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 02:26:53PM +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 15:12 +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > David, you forgetful genious, you already put 4.44 in rawhide 10 days
> > ago :)
>
> Hmm. This is indisputably true. Not only is my name on the changelog,
> but I even mentioned in on this list. I can't really claim it wasn't me,
> although I have no recollection of having done it. Don't I have better
> things to do on a Saturday afternoon?
>
> > Thanks for it BTW, I reused it to add mysql support and rebuilt it on
> > Fedora Core 3,2,1 and Red Hat Linux 9 and 8.0 at
>
> Did you keep the automatic generation of SSL certs and enabling of TLS?

Yes, the differences to the rawhide build are:

o Split/rename sa-exim into its own package
used localscan_dlopen_exim_4.20_or_better.patch for sa-exim
integration
o Added tcp_wrappers support (missing BuildRequires)
o Added mysql support
o PIC invocation mods for distros not supporting it

Anything else is kept in line with FC/rawhide.

Is any of the above interesting enough to push it to you?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net