[exim] Duplicate Messages Being Downloaded When Stored on Se…

Author: Jerry Moore
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Duplicate Messages Being Downloaded When Stored on Server
Hi every faithful Exim users,

Please forgive me if this subject has been brought up before. I did
scan through the lists and wasn't able to locate anything regarding my
particular problem.

I have an inconsistent problem with customers who leave mail on the
server having everything re download every few days. When I look
through my logs I don't really have a lot to go on. It simply shows
them logging in and getting a large amount of mail.
Have other Exim users encountered this before? Is it a simple
configuration issue that I missed?

I apologize if this sounds vague. I've been dealing with this issue for
a little while now and simply haven't come up with any real clues so
off to the lists I go. :-)

Here are my build and system specs.

MAC OS X Server 10.3.7
Exim 4.34