[exim] finding destination account at SMTP time

Author: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] finding destination account at SMTP time
Hi,

I have a setup where there is a few different users used for forwarding and
aliases. Example:

user@??? -> aliases_router routes to account mylocaluser (and there can
be additional -> forward_router routes to otherlocaluser).

Now I would like to create antispam system with different settings _per user
account_. This means that I need to know target local account at SMTP time to
get preferences from sql database for that account.

Unfortunately this seems impossible to do in exim ;-( There seem to be no
$final_address expansion.

How do you create per account preferences in your systems setups? (note per
accounts where account isn't email address - it would be quite easy task in
such setups).
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/