[exim] DNSBL ACL

Author: Michael
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] DNSBL ACL
Howdy,

Over the last week or two I've been looking into exim and am quiet happy so
far with what I can achieve. I've been playing a bit with the ACL's today to
try and get a DNSBL working on an account specific basis.

I've come up with this ACL, as far as I can see the ACL is working correctly
according the if condition I placed an error in there and it was only
displaying when the value was set to 1 in the DB and wasn't if it was set to
0.

Although it doesn't seem to be checking or applying the blacklist, mind you
I am fairly new at all this so =)

Here is the copy of the ACL I am using

deny message = Message rejected because $sender_fullhost is blacklisted at
$dnslist_domain see $dnslist_text

condition = ${if eq {${lookup mysql{select users.on_dnsbl from users,domains
\

               where localpart = '${quote_mysql:$local_part}' \

               and domain = '${quote_mysql:$domain}' \

               and on_dnsbl = '1'}}}{1} {yes}{no}}

dnslists = sbl.spamhaus.org

domains = +rbl_blacklist

!domains = +rbl_bypass

!hosts = +rbl_whitelist

If anyone has ideas on this it would be much appreciated