Re: [exim] not your average lowest numbered MX record points…

Author: Adam Fowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] not your average lowest numbered MX record points to localhost...
I've figured it out. Believe it or not, it's because when the spamcheck
was being executed it wasn't explicitly specifying the configuration file.
The one exim picked by default (where the RPM installed it) was
/etc/exim.conf which is different from the one my /etc/rc.d/init.d/exim
script points at (/etc/exim/exim.conf).

I sym linked the /etc/exim.conf to t'other one and it all worked fine.
Most annoying. Also had to put the squirrelmail server
(mail.adamfowler.co.uk) in the local domains table too. (thanks for the
obvious tip!)

Hope this helps some other poor muppet like myself.

Am unsubscribing now. Cheers.

Regards,

Adam.