Re: [exim] Re: copy/unseen - where to plug the code?

Author: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: copy/unseen - where to plug the code?
Alon <js@???> wrote:
> Anyone?

You seem to be annxious for a quick answer. Frankly, the one which springs
immediately to mind goes like this:

> My problem is that I'm not that technical and I can easily mess
>> things up. I'm running a production server so any mistake will have
>> a huge impact on the thousands of users that are using it.

Consider hiring in someone who won't mess things up for your thousands of
users. If you're than unsure of what you're doing, you shouldn't be messing
with a production system at all, let alone relying on a volunteer mailing
list for urgent help.

Not what you wanted to hear, I'm sure....

Peter