[exim] copy/unseen - where to plug the code?

Author: Alon
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] copy/unseen - where to plug the code?
Hi Y'all,

I've looked at the FAQ regard the copy / unseen filter.
My problem is that I'm not that technical and I can easily mess things up.
I'm running a production server so any mistake will have a huge impact on
the thousands of users that are using it.

I have over a hundred domains residing on my server.
How can I make the copy/unseen option run for a specific domain?
More specifically,.. where do I plug the syntax:

A5033: The most straightforward way is to set up a system filter, and
include a command such as:

unseen deliver mailbox@??? sends a copy of every message
to mailbox@??? (unless the message already has that recipient -
Exim never does duplicate deliveries).

To save only "outgoing" messages, you need to come up with a definition of
what "outgoing" means. Typically, this might be a check on the sender
address and/or on the originating host. Here is an example:

   if $sender_address_domain is mydomain.com  then
     unseen deliver mailbox@???
   endifWhere do I plug this? It would be very helpful if there was a
location in the exim.conf or some codesnippet that shows where this code
needs to be.Thanks,

- Alon
js@???