RE: [exim] How is this done? (A1601 from exim FAQ) legel dis…

Author: Doug Block
To: 'exim'
Subject: RE: [exim] How is this done? (A1601 from exim FAQ) legel disclaimers
Ok with that wonderful answer which I agree with 100% who is this done
exactly. I have read more things on why not to do it and what it may
break but for the life of me I have not found what statement I need to
add in a exim filter to add it. I remember something about how to do it
from something I read about a year ago but I can't remember if it was a
manual or a post which doesn't help me find it.