[exim] How is this done? (A1601 from exim FAQ) legel discla…

Author: Doug Block
To: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Subject: [exim] How is this done? (A1601 from exim FAQ) legel disclaimers
I know this may break MIME if not done correctly but I can't seem to
find any 4.x example other then to bash disclaimers and show legel
reason why they don't work.

I have to make every email that is send outside the company have this
appended to it due to stupid people emailing us info they should not be
sending over the net unsecured. I know this will not fix the problem
but Management is hoping that maybe they will read it and since I have
be ordered to add this to every outgoing email I really don't have much
of a choice.

Could I have Exim or a filter add this to a email with out breaking file
attachments if so how.

information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited
from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this
information. If you received this communication in error, please
contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its
entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may
contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the
restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or
indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other
than to provide the services for which you are receiving the
information.

There are risks associated with the use of electronic transmission. The

sender of this information does not control the method of transmittal or

service providers and assumes no duty or obligation for the security,
receipt, or third party interception of this transmission.