[Exim] No Rule to make target 'lookups/lookups.a'

Autor: matthew
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] No Rule to make target 'lookups/lookups.a'
I have the same error, which amounted to not finding mysql.h earlier in
the make. I'm using mysql not Postgresql.

I installed mysql-devel and changed my LOOKUP_INCLUDE directory to point
to the mysql-devel install (should be /include - something)

try "find / -name (postgresql or sql or whatever your database is ).h
-print"
to find out where your .h files are installed

This worked for me.

http://www.exim.org/mailman/htdig/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20031027/msg00156.html