Subject: Re: [Exim] OT: Virtual domains implementation (gene…

Autor: matthew
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Subject: Re: [Exim] OT: Virtual domains implementation (general understand issue)
Yes, I had the same problem, except I also had to install the mysql-devl
package which will install mysql.h

Why does exim require the devel package? mysql.h comes in the
/src/lookups directory of the exim-4.44 package.... I tried to copy it
over to the include directory /usr/include.. no luck

Once I installed mysql-devel and changed the LOOKUP_INCLUDE line in the
Makefile it worked.