Re: [exim] Questions/Comments about Upgrading to 4.43

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: Jonathan Vanasco
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Questions/Comments about Upgrading to 4.43

Ok. I'll answer my question in depth now

exim 4.43 + exiscan-acl + ( sa-exim FROM CVS ) + spamassassin 3.02 =
works

with a non-cvs version of sa-exim, sa-exim will only tag the
spamassassin emails, but will not do any of the SMTP time rejections
(parsing of the headers in the current version works with SA < 3,
parsing of the headers in the CVS works with SA 3)

Thanks to all who said it was possible!