RE: [exim] Strange problem with Exim & request verify

Autor: Bradley Walker
A: 'Fred Viles', exim-users
CC:
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Strange problem with Exim & request verify
>> OK, so mail.savelostriver.org is your server. The incoming message is
failing sender verify. Again, *what does your
>> exim log show*?

Yes, mail.savelostriver.org is located on my physical 2u rack server. The
domain belongs to a customer actually but the sake of understand, it's
located on my own server/equipment.

Here is a copy of the only two lines referencing that time/reject in the
exim log.

2005-01-06 22:01:26 H=relay02.roc.ny.frontiernet.net [66.133.131.35] sender