Re: [exim] Recipient verification errors & $acl_verify_messa…

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Patrick Cherry
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Recipient verification errors & $acl_verify_message
On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Patrick Cherry wrote:

> This is the result of an exim4 -bh 11.22.33.44

I see you are using Exim 4.34. Please try the same test on the latest
release (4.43) or even on the pre-4.50 snapshot.

If the problem still exists, I will take a look in due course, but this
may or may not be before 4.50 is released.