[exim] Re: Relay to multiple servers depending on the From: …

Autor: Andreas Metzler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Re: Relay to multiple servers depending on the From: in the?header
Christian Schmidt <christian@???> wrote:
[...]
> When running Debian Woody, one can also apt-get exim4 using the
> backports created by (AFAIR) Andreas Metzeler.
> Google will find them and the line to add to /etc/apt/sources.list.

Hello,
As exim4 is now also available on backports.org (thanks, Norbert) I'll
probably soon stop providing a separate backport.
                   cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"
                                           http://downhill.aus.cc/