[exim] Relay to multiple servers depending on the From: in t…

Autor: Borrajudo en Zanderberd
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Relay to multiple servers depending on the From: in the header
Hello all.

This is my first message to the list, and it comes from the desperation.
I'll explain miself: I' ve been using mutt for composing, postfix for
sending and fetchmail for getting mails. The thing is that Postfix
doesn't allow to make (autenticated) relay to different servers
depending on the "From: " directive in the header. I've heard that Exim
does, but I haven't been able to discover how. I mean, investigating
investigating I've been able to make relay to a yahoo smtp server, and
the mails are properly sended, but what I want to do now is that if I
send a message with a From: hector@???, Exim send it to the terra's
smtp server (mailhost.terra.es) and that if I send a message with a
From: borrajax_listas@???, Exim send it to the yahoo smtp server
(smtp.correo.yahoo.es). I mean, I'd like to read de header and depending
on the "From:" address sending it trough one server or another.

To make it more difficult, I'd like to know if postfix is able to send
the messages to the same smtp server but with different usernames. I
mean, the yahoo servers require authentication. I've got two accounts on
yahoo:
borrajax_listas@???    and
borrajax@???.

Can exim "see" the From: (composed correctly with mutt and it's .muttrc
files) and saying: "Oh, it comes with borrajax@???, I'm going to
make relay to smtp.correo.yahoo.es but with the user borrajax" or "Oh,
it comes with borrajax_listas@???, I'm gonna send it with the user
borrajax_listas". (Of course, I have two different accounts, usernames,
passwords, and all the needed... in yahoo )

In exim I trust!!

Thank you in advance