[exim] Exim Stripping Headers And Other Weirdness

Autor: John Abel
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim Stripping Headers And Other Weirdness
Hi!

I am currently experiencing a strange problem since I upgraded Exim, in
that it seems to be stripping some of the headers (To/From), and parsing
CRLF differently. I'm assuming it's a setting somewhere, as I've since
tried the older versions without success. However, I did build them
with the same Makefile, which leads me to believe it's something I've
set/not set.

To make things even more confusing, it seems to only affect mails that
have been generated from Perl scripts. Mail's sent from Python scripts,
or via Solaris mail arrive intact.

I'm running Solaris 2.8, and have tried versions 4.31 - 4.45, and all
exhibit the same "problem".

I'd appreciate any pointers.

John